The FSM80S was introduced in 2013. This is the KIT version.
Today, explosive increase of data traffic by smartphone, renewal of back-bone network in accordance with the spread of FTTH (Fiber To The Home) network, and a series of new submarine cable projects in emerging countries to build basic telecom infrastructure drive the demands of fusion splicer. Fujikura FSM-70S and FSM-80S splicers are the new standard model to cover varied splicing needs in those fields.
(Those features maximize productivity and operatability in splicing at the field.)
- Automated Wind-protector / Tube Heater
- Reduced splicing steps, and the world's fastest splicing / heating times.
- Innovative Carrying Case Design
- A detachable built-in working table is inside for quick start of splicing
- Environmental Resistance
- The world's first 6-direction drop proof, dust and water resistant.
- Wide Color LCD Monitor
- High resolution 4.7 inch monitor with better visibility under daylight.
- Powerful Li-ion Battery
- 200 splice and heating cycles per full charge.
- Pre-installed Manual
- Manuals including operation, troubleshooting and others are available through the monitor.
Type-81C fusion splicer
Battery Charge Cord
Fiber Cleaver, FC-6S ()
Spare Electrodes (pair)
Quick Reference Guide,
Video Instruction Manual
Transit Case with Carrying Strap