1730/US Portable Energy Logger US version
Key measurements: voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable energy saving strategies to be implemented.
Bright, color touch screen: perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
Comprehensive logging: all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on the-go analysis. More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument.
Optimized user interface: quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty.
Complete ‘in-the-field’ setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
Optimized measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
Security: safeguard against theft with a Kensington lock.
All new, Energy Analyze application soft-ware: download, analyze and automated reporting for a complete picture of energy saving potential.
- Power Supply
- Voltage Test Lead
- Dolphin Clip, Black
- i1730-flex1500 Thin-Flexi Current Probe, 30.5 cm (12 in)quantity 3. Measures to 1500A AC. If more needed, then order the 1730/BASIC and the needed CTs separately
- Color-coded Wire Clips
- Power Cord
- Test lead with stackable plugs, 10 cm (3.9 in)
- Test lead with stackable plugs, 2 m (6.6 ft)
- DC Power Cable
- USB Cable A, Mini-USB
- Soft Storage Bag/Case
- Input Connector Decal
- Documentation Info Pack (Quick Reference Card, Safety Information, Battery Pack Safety Information, iFlex Probe Safety Information, i40s-EL Current Clamp Safety Information
- 4 GB USB Flash Drive (includes Users Manual and PC application software, Fluke Energy Analyze)